We will discuss the appearance of a condition called Leucoderma or Vitiligo. This condition although may not be as dangerous as others, often it does create many appearance problems and self-confidence problems as a result. This is the exact reason why we have decided to share some of the best natural remedies for this condition as well as share some of the crucial facts about it for those of you who are first hearing about this condition right now.
Vitiligo occurs when pigment-producing cells die or stop functioning.Loss of skin colour can affect any part of the body, including the mouth, hair and eyes. It may be more noticeable in people with darker skin.Treatment may improve the appearance of the skin but doesn't cure the disease.
Melanin is the name of the pigment that is responsible for the color of our skin. Vitiligo is a condition that causes the destruction of the cells of this pigment, resulting in white patches or spots to appear on the skin. This, unfortunately, it is a chronic condition that although it does start on the smaller areas on the skin, it does work its way up spreading all over the body. Causes of Leucoderma include traumatic incidents such accidental cuts, Thermal burns, Psoriasis, Eczema, and ulcers where the ultimate result would be a scar formation so resulting in a gradual development of a white patch.
1. Increase your intake of copper and zinc: The effects of zinc and copper when it comes to preserving and improving the health of your skin. As a matter of fact, there is a hypothesis that suggests that zinc can really do help you by decreasing the visible symptoms of Leucoderma. It is believed that copper stimulates the melanocytes to produce more melanin which helps to decrease the visible white patches on your skin.
2. Basil and Lime: Mix basil with a few drops of lime juice and apply it to your affected areas for six months, three times a day.
3. Turmeric and mustard oil: Mix 250 ml of mustard oil with five tablespoons of turmeric to get a mixture that you will later apply for six months on your affected areas.
4. Coconut oil: Since coconut oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties, you should apply it in its pure form to your affected areas to improve the health of your skin.
5. Radish seeds and vinegar: Soak the radish seeds in vinegar and leave it overnight. In the morning, apply the paste to your affected areas and leave it up to two hours to dry completely.
6. Red clay: Red clay contains high amounts of copper what makes it a perfect herbal remedy that you can use. Mix the clay with ginger juice and apply it to the affected areas once a day. The red clay will promote re-pigmentation while the ginger juice will increase the blood flow to the skin.
7. Change your diet: It is not uncommon for Leucoderma to be caused by nutritional deficiency. It is why a proper diet is among the most important things that you need to watch over, especially if your Leucoderma is caused by a nutritional deficiency. Vitamin B9 and Vitamin B12 have been actually confirmed to improve the health condition of patients diagnosed with Vitiligo.
8. Sunscreen as your new best friend: Apply sunscreen before you exposes yourself to the sun. UVA and UVB have been listed among the most common triggers for Leucoderma, which is the way it is very important to protect your skin from the harmful sunlight during the day.
Start usingNuts, Whole grains, Spinach, Color Vegetables, and Garlic.While avoid foods such as denurated cereals, pearled barley, bottled foods, and canned foods. Sugar and merchandise created with white flour ought to even be avoided to stop the onset of Leucoderma.It may be caused by mental stress too therefore making an attempt to avoid undue mental stress can even assist you avoid obtaining issues like Leucoderma and vitiligo.