Loaded with goodness, green tea is one of the healthiest beverages. It is considered to be a healthy substitute for coffee and tea.green tea like all other forms of tea is derived from the leaves of the plant.
1. Boost Immunity: Green tea is rich in polyphones, potent plant antioxidants it is this powerful ingredient, which helps green tea boosts our immunity but also strengthens immune agents protects against cell damage and reduces the risk of an autoimmune disorder like rheumatoid arthritis.
2. Keeps Your Liver Healthy: The antioxidants in green tea extracts help get rid of the harmful free radicals to keep your liver healthy. Regular intake of Green tea reduces the risk of getting a fatty liver.
3. Weight Loss: Helps in weight loss by boosting your metabolism and increasing fat burning rate, green tea for weight loss is known to be greatly helpful in reducing weights.
4. Rich in Anti Oxidants: Your green teacup contains lots of antioxidants. the antioxidant helps to slow the appearance of fine lines and other signs of ageing. These have proven results to lower the risk of cancer as well.
5. It Kills Bacteria and Lower the Risk of Infection: If you are someone who suffers from flu and infections easily, then green tea is a beneficial solution. The catechism (a Particular type of polyphenols) kills bacteria and inhibits the growth of the virus. Therefore, in turn, helps you to be safe from virus and infections.
6. Helps Lower Cholesterol: There are two kinds of cholesterol in our body LDL (Bad cholesterol) and HDL (good Cholesterol) high levels of LDL can cause blockage in arteries. Green tea contains tannin, a substance that is known into lower cholesterol levels in the body. Tannins help in reducing bad cholesterol. Avoid fried food and drink green tea regularly to keep your cholesterol level low.
7. Good for Healthy Skin: Green tea keeps your hair and skin health as it is rich in antioxidants Green tea extracts is known to fight sun damage. Using green tea in your face pack is great to get rid of blemishes, dark spots.
8. Depression: Thiamine is amino acid naturally found in tea leaves. It is this substance that is thought to provide substance that is thought to provide a relaxing and tranquillizing effect and be great benefit infection.
9. Prevents Bad Breaths and Oral Hygiene: Prevents Bad Breaths and Oral Hygiene as mentioned above, green tea extracts inhibit the growth of virus and bacteria this makes it a great ingredient to fight bad breath .it also helps to reduce inflammation of gums and prevents plaque formation on teeth. It would be greatly beneficial for your body to include Green tea in your daily diet.