If you think Bananas are just for the monkey, think again these 26 ways to use and eat bananas will blow your mind.
1. Bananas help to overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan which is converted into serotonin the happy mood brain neurotransmitter. .
2. Muscle cramps and nighttime leg cramps can be avoided by eating a banana. .
3. Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and increase your blood sugars also. .
4. It also supplements your calcium deficiency as it has lots of calcium deficiency as it has lots of calcium. .
5. Banana strengthens your blood and relieve anemia with iron from bananas. .
6. Your mood can be improved and PMS syndromes can be reduced by eating bananas. .
7. Bananas strengthen your the nervous system and help with the production of white blood cells all due to high levels of vitamin B-6. .
8. Bananas are natural antacid providing relief from acid reflux heartburn and GERD. .
9. Bananas act as a pre biotic stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel. they also produce digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients. .
10. Bananas are rich in pectin so they help in digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body. .
11. High fiber in bananas can help normalize bowel mobility thus relieving from constipation. .
12. Bananas are soothing to the digestive tract and help restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea.
14. High in potassium and low in salt bananas are able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke.
15. Eating banana can lower body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day.
16. Bananas are high in antioxidants providing protection from free radicals and chronic disease.
17. Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert Eat a Banana before an exam to benefit from high levels of potassium. 18. Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
19. Eating a banana between meals helps to reduce nausea from morning sickness.
20. Rub a bug bite with the inside of the banana peel to reduce itching and irritation.
21. If you eat the banana between your meals your blood sugar is also controlled.
22. Bananas contain high levels of B vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium to speed recovery from the effects of withdrawal from smoking. therefore helping in quitting smoking.
23. Eating bananas regularly may help protect against stomach ulcers over the long term.bananas thicken to protective mucus barrier in the stomach, preventing damage from hydrochloric acid, Bananas also contain protease inhibitors that help eliminate stomach bacteria which can cause stomach ulcers.
24. Banana peel treatment is a traditional remedy to heal warts rub a small piece of banana peel over the wart and then tightly tape it in place. Leave it overnight and repeat this process for at least a week or until the wart disappears.
25. Banana shakes are very useful to recover from the hangover effect of hard drinks.
26. Bananas also have anti-inflammatory properties. A collective research at the department of pharmacy Aston university Birmingham UK and school of health science University of north London UK suggests that the compounds inside bananas are anti-inflammatory in nature, meaning that they can reduce swallowing, inflammation.